Press Playing is about healthy living and enjoying a longer, healthier and happier life.
The various sections of this site address specific aspects of your health and well being in a detailed and informative manner. Not only will you find delicious and healthy recipes, health insurance buying tips and information about various effective weight loss systems like the Mediterranean diet, you will also learn about cooking light, how to lose weight, eating healthy snacks, the food pyramid and healthy nutrition for fitness.
To explore a section in more depth, click on the relevant link below. If you have questions or suggestions, please write to us. If you know someone who will find this information helpful, please share it with them – and invite them to come over for more.
- A Dentist’s Daughter – tips and advice about dental hygiene, implants and electric toothbrush reviews
- Best Blender & Best Juicer – reviews of the best blender and juicer models for healthy living
- Fish Oil Benefits – 9 exciting health benefits of fish oil – that research has confirmed
- How To Focus – Learn about stress control, time management, heart health, self improvement books and writing, with inspirational articles sharing lessons learned in life.
- Fat Loss – How to lose weight fast… and keep it off. 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss has healthy living tips and secrets that burn fat and keep you trim, fit and healthy.
- Effective Bodybuilding Workouts – Understand bodybuilding science and get muscle building nutrition tips to help craft your own muscle gain diet. Discover the best bodybuilding routines for mass that will help you develop a dream body. Also learn about the ideal diet for bodybuilding, the perfect bodybuilding food and a female bodybuilding diet.
- You don’t always need a weight loss goal calculator
- Does the Venus Factor work?
- Is a weight loss percentage calculator useful?
- Anti Aging – Look younger as you gain in years. Stay active and healthy. Avoid wear and tear illnesses. Arrest the aging process – forever.
- Best Electric Toothbrush – Healthy teeth and gums are vital for healthy living. Compare electric toothbrushes and see electric toothbrush ratings before picking your best option.
More content on healthy living is being added every day. You can stay connected and receive updates whenever new material is added to this site by signing up for our free email newsletter using the form above.
Being fit doesn’t always mean making difficult or costly changes to your lifestyle. Some simple tweaks that are easy and quick can have a significant effect on your wellness levels.
1. Get More Sleep
Nature’s way to beat stress, sleep can help you relax and rest so that you feel refreshed and energized to face a new day. Mood enhancing hormones are released while you sleep and energy stores are replenished. Getting at least 6 hours of restful sleep every night can transform your level of health.
2. Drink More Water
Over one half of any population is dehydrated. Water is critical to staying alive and healthy. It is important for all bodily functions. It isn’t necessary to buy costly bottled water. Just plain, filtered water is good enough. Drink whenever you’re thirsty, and make sure you get your daily requirement.
3. Beat Stress
Modern living is stressful. But you must learn to control your stress levels to enjoy life. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Be mindful. Pray. Meditate. Take enough time out of a hectic schedule to commune with nature. Remove any stressful stimulus in your environment.
4. Be More Active
Exercise isn’t a favorite term for many. So don’t call it that. Just keep moving around through your day. Avoid sitting in any one place for too long. Walk, run or jog around your block. Shuffle around your home. Go swimming. Shop. Do whatever it takes to move around and be more active.
5. Get Involved With Things
Volunteer to support any cause or project that’s dear to you. It is emotionally fulfilling, spiritually enriching and can give you a deep sense of satisfaction with your life. Encourage friends and family to join you for more fun. The joy of serving others while working on things that really matter to you will make you happier, healthier and lower stress.
These simple tips will help you be healthy and happy.